.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} >
 

The Grass Is Always Greener ...


.
CONVERSATION WITH MY 13 YEAR OLD SON LAST NIGHT:
ME: Korth, go mow the back yard, will ya?
KORTH: Why don't you come help me, and we'll play some catch afterward
ME: Sorry bud, but Tony Armas is pitching tonight and I want to listen to the game on XM
KORTH: Please?
ME: Go ahead, bud. I'm going to pull rank on you tonight. I really want to listen to the game
[15 minutes later]
KORTH: Dad, I'm done ... want to look out your window and see what you think?
I saw this from my window, my back yard with a script "W" across it.
KORTH: Now Dad, you really don't want me to destroy this work of art, do you???
ME: [sigh] OK if we play catch after the game??
KORTH: Sure. I'll come listen to the game with you
Sometimes, even when you lose, you win
Comments:
Seeing that almost makes me look forward to having a lawn someday. Almost...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?